Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

What? Spring Break Is Over?

I can't believe it. Spring Break 2008 is officially over.

I have to say that even though we didn't go out of town, we had a very good week. It was action packed but not too action packed, kwim? We did some fun things and we also relaxed at home. Friday was a stay at home day. Livi invited her friend Emily to come and spend the night. She was supposed to be dropped off somewhere around 10:30 in the morning so we spent a lot of time waiting on her. She finally got here ar around 1:00. I was happy because I was able to watch my story! The first time this week - mailto:*!@ that darn VCR. But, as with most trashy soaps, it was pretty easy to figure out all that I had missed.

So, we had a yummy steak dinner that I had to pan fry because the little birdies have built their nest on our grill again. After dinner, the girls and I packed up and headed to Ms. Wendy's house for a sweet visit. Mary was entertaining as usual and had Ms. Wendy waiting on her hand and foot. It was nice to hang with her a bit on a Friday night.

Saturday morning, Wendy and I went to our 1st cooking class at the church. It was fun being with the ladies - I'll have to let you know about the casserole that I made because we haven't eaten it yet. And we might not until tomorrow - or the next day.
Me, Wendy, Trudy, Carrie, Joyce, Cindy, Joy and Angie (kneeling)


The finished product - Chicken and Rice Casserole

After the class, we actually had a date to have lunch with my dad. Guess where? Of course - The Buffet!!! So, that's where we went and had a big lunch. In the afternoon, we went to Hobby Lobby so Liv could pick out some furniture for her dollhouse. Since it was so late on Saturday, Em ended up staying another night and going to church with us this morning. What a treat! She was happy to see some old friends and they were happy to see her. It was all good.

When we got home from church, we all went next door for a marathon cleaning session of the Turner home. They were scheduled to come home sometime this afternoon and I thought since there wasn't much you could do for a grieving couple, a quick clean up would be a great idea. I had the entire crew working - we swept, we mopped, we cleaned toilets and bathrooms, we vacuumed, we cleaned windows. I hope they appreciated it and actually noticed it!

I wonder why everyone was so excited about going to clean the neighbor's house but no one wanted to come and clean our house? Hmmmmmm...

So, Good bye Spring Break 08 CRCT - here we come!


Random Pics...
Little Son

Livi and Emily

Crazy bunch of kiddos

Me and my boy...

No comments: