Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

some pictures...

Friday....
There were some fabulous views out front that Liv pointed out to me as we headed out to the bus stop the other day. The bushes were wet from the rain and it just looked amazing. I am still trying to figure out the settings on my camera...some turned out much better than others. I knew I should have gotten the Nikon when I had the chance. Although that would have been even more complicated. Oh well, there's always Mother's Day, right?

This is Alex's handprint. It is in the front flower bed by the front door. I say flower bed but there aren't any flowers! Just bushes and pine straw.


The nandina bush out front.

Why did this focus on the pine straw in the background?


Much better.

Okay! Enough already!

No comments: