Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Randomosity

Shhh...don't tell anyone because they won't believe it. I've tried not to dwell on it because I'm afraid it will go away. Any idea what I'm talking about? None at all?

It's Mary.

I have been enjoying her so much lately. She normally drives me absolutely crazy but I've had to stop and take a step back and remember she's only four years old. I have enjoyed watching her play with her friends, play by herself, brush my hair, take care of her babies, color or paint, chase the cat. But mostly I've enjoyed watching her interact with her friends. She and McKennah have been spending a lot of time together and I think it's a perfect fit. I appreciate Stacey calling for Mary so often - it makes both of us happy! But she doesn't just play with McKennah. Of course there's Ashlyn. And Riley, and Becca, and boys if they'll play with her. And she plays with Ally (she'll be coming over tomorrow). Tonight we went to McDonald's and Mary played with a random girl there! She usually doesn't do that. It's not a shy thing, it's a stubborn thing. Anyway, she is my sweet girl and I'm trying to remember that everyday - even when she misbehaves - she is still my sweet baby girl.

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><


5 Random Things About Me:


  1. I hate commercials on the tv. Must mute them all.
  2. I load my dishwasher in a very particular way. In almost 14 years of wedded bliss, my dh has yet to figure it out.
  3. I think Jamie Oliver is a very dirty little man.
  4. Sunflowers scare me. They look like they should have faces on them and start talking.
  5. I can't walk barefoot. It hurts.
There's more but for now five is enough.

Tomorrow is Friday. TGIF! Friday is my favorite day of the week, remember? Viva el viernes! I have to remember to ask my kindergartners what day of the week it is. Most of the time they get it. Most of the time.

1 comment:

Jay Wright said...

You left out the part about me being classically trained as a dish washer in college and load it my way! :)