Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Night Blues

*Sigh*

It's Sunday. Again. Why do I always feel so blue on Sundays? Because we have to go to work/school tomorrow? I don't feel blue any other day before work/school. And I love my Mondays - me home alone. The only day of the week where I get a few hours home alone.

Oh well. Nothing to do but get over it.

Great news! Mine and Olivia's mission trips are paid in full as of today! That was a wonderful surprise because I thought we still had a ways to go. We had a looong meeting today and nailed down a lot of details. Of course none of it matters because schedules always change, time frames go out the window, and we are expected to be flexible! I hope Liv will be able to handle it all. I'm guessing she will though, she's a really good traveller. Oh, btw, I checked our passports and both are good until 2010.

Happy Birthday to McKennah! She had a fabulous backyard splash party today. It was great because the kiddos played while the mamas relaxed. There were kid drinks and not-so-kiddie drinks. It was all good! While Mary and I were at the party, Jay took Liv and Alex out for a fun afternoon. We came home and they were all happy.

BTW, where are the pictures?

No comments: