Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Break - Day #2

Day #2 was a success! Jay and I slept late and then we went to the gym together. He rode the bike (again!) and I used the treadmill - 3 miles and I even started to jog a little! Yeah me! We saw Tara and Natalie there working the cardio circuit. After we got cleaned up, we went to pick the kids up from my dad's. They are so lucky - he dotes on them and always shows them a good time. He took us to lunch - we went to Melton's not far from where he lives. We dropped him off at home and the rest of us headed downtown to the Imagine It! Children's Museum. The kids were excited about going, and I was too because we had never been there and also because it was free today. Yes, free. It's normally $11 a person so we saved $55 today! And I am so glad. It's not that I was disappointed by the museum, but I guess if I had had to pay $55, it so would not have been worth it. The kids had a good time - see the slideshow below - and enjoyed each activity at the museum. Honestly, Liv was a little old for it, it's mostly geared to younger kids. They all three really loved the moon sand exhibit and stayed there the longest.

It was a beautiful day - not hot, not cold. It was sunny which was wonderful after so many days of rain! I didn't realize the Children's Museum is right across the street from the Coke Museum and the Georgia Aquarium. And right across the street from Centennial Olympic Park. Afterwards, we took the kids across the street so they could play on the playground at the Park. I think the kids had a really good time.

We stopped at Fellini's for dinner. It has been years since we have eaten there and it brought back a lot of memories. Of course Alex loved having pizza. And their pizza is soooo good! We came home exhausted but happy. The kids went to bed without a peep. After all, we must rest for our big Day #3!



No comments: