Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Game Ranch

Fun day at the Game Ranch. It was a whirlwind, as we had to do the entire ranch in 1.5 hours. But we managed. The kids loved feeding the animals. I have some great pics but I have some priceless videos. Mary was fearless as usual. Bubby was cautious but did enjoy himself. Whenever we go back, we should definitely go early in the morning when the animals are more active. The deer were nuts and were all over us!











It was a hoot. Lots of fun - too much for MayMay. She ended up taking a 3 hour nap and went to bed at almost her usual time. Good for her - she has no idea what's in store for her tomorrow. SHOTS. All three kids. It's going to suck but since I don't have a real job, I don't have a choice but to endure it. Tis my lot.

This is the kids' favorite video of the day. They especially liked the part where I told Mary not to stick the carrot stick up the deer's butt!

No comments: