Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Viernes

Well, I forgot to ask my kids what day of the week it was. But we did sing the alphabet song and learned a few new words.

Ally came home with me and that was a disaster. She and Mary butted heads all afternoon long. They are both so headstrong. And then when we had dinner with her parents, Ally showed out like she always does. It was a little stressful for a bit.

5 More Random things About Me


  1. I love Pierrot. Always have and always will.
  2. I hate moving the clothes from the washer to the dryer.
  3. I hate it when people can't type with all five fingers like they are supposed to.
  4. I hate animation and never laugh at it.
  5. I always drink out of straws when I'm in a restaurant.

An awful lot of those started with "I hate". I'm going to try a different approach...

  1. I love Mexican food.
  2. I love praise music.
  3. I love rainy afternoons when I don't have to be anywhere.
  4. I love my iPod.
  5. I love to entertain and try new recipes. (no news there)

Tomorrow there is a soccer game, then dinner and a movie with The Gang (kids are going to Papi's house). Sunday I have to teach and then we have a Sunday School social afterwards at Lilburn park. Fun Fun.

No comments: