Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cute Pictures

It was a good weekend.

We celebrated Natalie's birthday on Saturday night by going to dinner and a movie. It's always a good time with Natalie and Albie. Albie is particularly hilarious when it comes to good food. He couldn't contain his excitement at being at Dominick's. We had to have the crab cakes. We had to have the garlic bread. We talked about different sauces, half orders, full orders. I ordered the eggplant parmesan. I loves me some eggplant parmesan! Jay and I had the leftovers for dinner tonight. It was a little salty but overall very good. Even Mary ate some of it. I told her it was lasagna and she gobbled it up.

After dinner we went to see Leatherheads. It was okay - I didn't love it but I didn't hate it either. If it had been on tv, I probably would have switched the channel. The second half was much better than the first so at least it ended well. Jay enjoyed it.

We were supposed to have the Sunday School social today but since we woke up to rain, I figured it was canceled. Well, it was just moved to the Fellowship Hall. It was okay, the food was decent but the wild kids were on my last nerve. There are some kids who are allowed to run everywhere, on the stage, around in circles, screaming.

Tomorrow is the Game Ranch with Alex's class. Mary is going to skip school and go with us. She actually has a field trip to the Strawberry Field but since we live right there, it's not a big deal to miss it. I'm looking forward to it, it's been a long time since we've been to the Ranch.

Here are some fun pics from last week.



Sweet McKennah at the playground.


The Three Muskateers (or the Three Stooges?)


Working hard!

Just off the bus and ready to relax.


Ready to play!

No comments: