Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Break - Day #3

Today was our day with Vegas Mimi.
We met Mary Ann at Target this morning at 10:30 for some marathon shopping. Each kid got a boat load of clothes! I am so grateful to Mimi for everything she does for our kids. She always blesses them with clothes, shoes, and whatever else they need or just ask for. After the shopping spree we had lunch at Steak and Shake - always a treat I must say! The waiter was awesome and got us in and out in just enough time for the movie. We saw Horton Hears a Who. Loved it! Jay was cracking up during the entire film. The kids were laughing too. I enjoyed it - not laughing out loud enjoyed it but I still liked it a lot. Everyone loves Dr. Seuss! It was a great day. When we got home, Mary had to put on her new bikini - pink polk dots! I should have taken a picture but I didn't. Somehow, I think I'll have another opportunity tomorrow. The other Mimi - Alpaca Mimi - came by to pick Olivia up for a couple of days. They went to her house to spend some quality time sewing. Livi has a knack for sewing and Mimi has been wanting to show her all her tricks.
Jay took Alex out for a bit, Mary was at McKennah's house...I was home all alone. What did I do? I started reading the dozens of People magazines that Mary Ann gave me! Heaven! After a while, I went to pick Mary up and ended up bring McKennah home with me. This was the first time that she came over to our house since her heart surgery. I was so excited! When it was time for us to go to dinner, McKennah asked if she could come too. What? Seriously? So we took her with us!
She behaved very well, much better than Mary did! Mary looks sad in this picture because 1)she was grumpy because we wouldn't let her watch the Power Ranger movie before we left the house and 2) because her menu got wet from her drink. Whatever. McKennah was very sweet and ate all her dinner. What a pleasure! I hope she will want to come and spend more time with us very soon...like maybe tomorrow!

No comments: