Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Unity and 5th Grade Dance

I went to Unity tonight. Seems like I just went not that long ago! It was at Marcia Reese's house and Michele Hutton provided refreshments. As usual, we had a wonderful time. Sue Cates was our speaker and she gave a heartfelt talk about the Women's Ministry. We had a small group but it was very nice. Next month we will be meeting at Vicki Tyler's house.

Olivia went to her 5th grade dance today. I was a chaperone so I got to be in on all the fun. It was a very LOUD event! There was a lot of screaming, squealing, running, and general merriment. The kids behaved pretty well. I just had to keep the food and drink off the dance floor and make sure the kids didn't get too rowdy. It was pretty easy. I don't want to say too much but ... well, there is a boy...and this boy likes our girl...and our girl likes this boy...it was a scary moment when Liv shared the news with me today! Oh. My. Goodness. I'm not ready for this!

No comments: