Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cookie Bee

Liv and I stayed after church today to help work the Cookie Bee. We take cookies, bag them and tie hand written notes to them and deliver them to different people in the community. We have done them mostly to teachers but today we did Firefighters and Policemen. It is part of our Outreach Ministry and is meant to encourage these people that work at helping us in the community. I am going to ride with Wendy tomorrow and help her deliver these snacks. It should be fun!

I was proud of Olivia. She worked hard stuffing cookies and doing some general running around and cleaning up. I'm glad she got a good taste of serving and being a part of this wonderful ministry.

Oh, by the way, Christy asked me to head up her crafts for VBS and also asked Liv to help with the singing on stage. Wow! Big jobs for both of us. She also asked if either Jay or I could chaperone Alex's age group at church camp this summer. It's going to be a busy summer!

No comments: