Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Sick again

This time it's me. Ugh. I'm coughing, sneezing, crying, blowing my nose constantly. It started last night as I was madly folding laundry. I woke up this morning with it ON! Mary's preschool class had a field trip to the Grayson Library (like we don't go there all the time anyway) so we packed up and went, even though my head felt like it was going to explode. I stayed in the corner and sneezed and blew my nose the entire time. I came home and could only manage to lay on the couch before I had to pick up Mary. Luckily, when we got home, she wanted to watch a video so that kept her occupied while I slept. And slept. And slept. Jay is the hero of the day because he got home and completely took over. He took Mary to soccer practice (despite her opposition) and then took Liv to gymnastics. He's even going to bring me an ice cold diet coke! I don't think he even ate dinner. Bless him. I really appreciate it Jay!

No comments: