Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sick Again - Day 2

Today has been the longest day of my life. I've spent it being miserable with this horrible cold (I actually think it's a sinus infection) and trying to entertain Mary. She started the day being quite high maintenance but thankfully settled down a lot and I was able to rest a little. But the pain....the pain in my face is awful. And my poor little nose is rubbed raw from blowing it so much. Of all days, Jay had to work late and is still not home. But I have to say that the kids were well behaved tonight. They went to bed without too much opposition and Mary has only popped out of her room once so far. I did shower and get dressed today - and that is more than Mary did. She took off her pjs she had been wearing all day just to put a fresh set on to go to bed. No baths tonight. Just this blissful quiet that is surrounding me now....ahhhhhh.

My dad called tonight to let me know that my cousin Marcelo's baby had been born. We were all very excited! Congratulations Marcelo! Babies are such a blessing and we are so glad that yours has been born healthy, even if he is a tiny thing. His name is Javier. After his grandfather. There must be some serious celebrating going on in that house tonight! He is the first grandchild in that family. Congratulations also to my aunt Rina, my uncle Javier, and my cousins Javier and Enrique. Can't wait to hear more news about little Javierito!

No comments: