Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fridays

I love Fridays. It's the last day of the week - a work day for me. Everyone is in "casual mode", we can often play games in my Friday classes. The day has so much potential to it and you have the entire weekend in front of you. Ahhhh....I love it.

Yesterday, I brought Allie home with me to play with Mary. They played pretty well (I was able to watch my story!) and then we headed to the playground. There we were joined by the Nobletts so I had company and the kids had a great time. We met Allie's parents for dinner and to give her back to them. I was happy to see that Terri and Patrick (and my Chase) joined us at Dan Thai. There were 13 of us for the meal and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I love last minute get togethers like that.

This morning we met my dad for breakfast at the Waffle House. I haven't had WH in forever so it was a welcomed treat. The kids love it - chocolate chip waffles, bacon, hash browns...it's all good! Afterwards, we went to Snellville to go shoe shopping. My dad was so generous and bought shoes for Alex, Olivia, and for myself. We all got sneakers, and I got a pair of cool sandals. They are black and have a wedge heel. And they are nice enough I could wear them to church - which I probably will tomorrow, if it's not too cold.

Mary's 1:30 game was rained out. We had just gotten comfortable when we saw lightening. They automatically call the game for 15 minutes to see if there is more lightening. Well, there was and we just called it a day and went home. Mary went next door and the rest of us relaxed at home. Actually, I did laundry and watched Bobby Flay's Throwdown. Love that show!

Tonight we met the Turner's for dinner at Chili's. I had the Triple Dipper because I had a craving for wings. Good. It's always good to get out with friends, even for the second night in a row. Tomorrow is the Cookie Bee at church, so Liv and I will be staying late for that, while Jay and the other two go home.

Sunday afternoons are the worst. The dread...the waiting for Monday...it's like the witching hour all day long....only five more days until Friday!

No comments: