Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dentist

We recently switched dentist offices. We had all been going to Dr. Chartier in Decatur for years - I've been going to that office since I was a kid. Naturally, it was a day trip to take the kids for cleanings. I had to check them out super early, drive nearly an hour into town, spend the time at the appointment, and then we almost always had to wait out the traffic coming home. It was a pain. Liv had cracked a tooth so I knew that it would be a multiple visit fix. We got a referral from Lisa next door and Dr. Kohler was able to take us the very next day. We went and we just loved them. They were so kind and gentle to Liv! She has several teeth that are cracking because the permanent teeth are coming in and literally splitting them in half to make room to come out. So it was nothing to be concerned about but still weird to look at.

We decided to make cleaning appts for all three kids. It was Mary's first time to have her teeth cleaned. I know I waited longer than normal for her to go but honestly - I was not looking forward to the struggle I would have on my hands. Believe it or not, she cooperated like a champ! She opened her mouth wide for the entire time. I was very proud. Luckily, I had my camera with me so I was able to get a few shots of the big day. She felt like such a big girl because she had her teeth cleaned just like brother and sister do all the time.

My little baby is growing up!

No comments: