Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Finally getting better!

Today is Friday and I finally woke up feeling almost normal. It has been a rough week with this really bad cold. Poor Mary has been bored silly because I couldn't do anything and really only wanted to sleep. Today everyone is home for Good Friday so she should not want for company - she'll have her Bubby all day long.

I missed going to the gym this week. I am only three classes away from reaching my Bodybucks goal and I would have reached that goal if I had not gotten sick. Well, I still have time but it would have been nice to get it over with!

Today I hope to get some baking done. We are having a huge Easter event at church on Saturday and I have to bring baked goods for the cake walk. I have been wanting to make this Easter bunny cake and have just not been up to it. Maybe today. We also have to dye Easter eggs and have some more general merriment today.

Otis woke me up at least three times last night. He wanted water twice and wanted to go outside another time. He has been so good for the longest time. But last night he needed extra attention. Ugh. And I slept wrong so my back is sore. So much for feeling good today.

I just finished reading another good book. It is called Mademoiselle Boleyn by Robin Maxwell. Excellent! I think it is the book that the movie "The Boleyn Sisters" was based on. I really enjoyed it. Next up...A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. He wrote The Kite Runner, which was also an excellent book. Can't wait to see that movie too.

No comments: