Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Sunday Night Blues

Well, it's Sunday again. The last Sunday before school is out. Yeah! School is almost out! Three more days....and it's all over. Today was a long day for me. I got up and out early today since I had to be at my last Sunday morning choir practice. Today was Patrick's last Sunday. It was sad, emotional, blue, tense, and just exhausting. There were tears for a good two hours. Not for the whole two hours but they were definitely there. Jay was sweet to cover my 3rd Sunday class so I could sing in Patrick's choir for the last time. Keri was a basketcase the entire time. I actually stayed with Seth's sermon for the entire time (big surprise there!) and was so pleased when three people actually came forward at the end of the service. One couple officially joined the church and then my friend Gina decided to be baptized. It was wonderful. Her two daughters were brought in to witness the baptism and they were so excited! A perfect ending to the service. Afterwards, we had a SOAR meeting that lasted a good four hours. But we got a lot of stuff done, including putting coloring books together. It was good. Liv and I went shopping afterwards because of course she had to tell me at the last minute that she wanted a new outfit for her graduation tomorrow. We had luck and found one on sale. I have to admit...she looks very good in it!

Saturday we had two parties for Mary to go to. She was off and on not feeling well towards the late afternoon. While we were at a restaurant for dinner, she vomited all over herself, me, the table, the seat...YUCK! Obviously we had to go home right away. But, the good news is that she instantly felt better and has been great today. She did get to sleep in our bed last night so that was a treat for her.

No comments: