Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Big News!

This week has been such a busy week for me. I just have too many projects that I've committed myself to and they are all overlapping. This morning I woke up and was feeling very panicky because I just didn't think I could get all that I had to done. At the end of the day, I did get most of it done. The rest, well, tomorrow is another day!

I had to put together and fill 75 favors for the baby shower tomorrow.
I went to help prepare the food for the shower tomorrow.
I went to Target to buy the rest of the favors.
I delivered six petunia hanging baskets (after putting the awesome bows on that Stacey made for me.)
I took Mary to school.
I taught three Spanish classes.
I went to another Target to buy labels.
I went to Keri and Melinda's to ask them to print my labels.
I came home to pick up Mary from Stacey's but met them at the playground instead.
I finished putting the boxes together (w/ Stacey and Lisa's help).
I took Mary to her soccer game at 6pm (big news involves this part of our day!)
I went out to dinner w/ my family and the Turners.
I made chocolate soccer ball lollipops for Mary's soccer party tomorrow.

Big News:

Tonight's game was a good one. Coach Hawkins told Mary right away that "no flapping tonight" which was great because she hardly flapped at all. Well, all of a sudden, there was a "new ball" and it ended up right in front of Mary - she took a shot on the goal and SCORED!!!!! Her first goal ever! Okay, it was totally a set up but it gets better. She scored a SECOND goal!!!!! And it was all her! What excitement! Way to go #5!!!!! Her last game is tomorrow. (And then the baby shower, a birthday party, the end of season soccer party, picking up Olivia, making a cake for Mary's class on Monday.... it never ends!).

No comments: