Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday

Monday, sweet Monday. My last Monday solo. The only day of the seven that I have a few hours to myself. And now it's over. *sigh*

Mary and I headed out early this morning. We went to Wal Mart to pick up plates and napkins for her "Birthday" party at school today. On top of everything else that we have going on, I had to stage a fake birthday. So, we did that and then headed on to school. Her next to last day of preschool ever. I normally head to a 9:45 Pump class on Mondays but today the new priority on my list was to get a pedicure. It was URGENT! So, I ditched the Pump class and headed for a pedi. Again at Wal Mart. I saw Cindy Parker and her new baby, and then I saw Darlene - a lady I met about 4 years ago at Lilburn park. Wow - great memory Darlene!

I had time to go home for about 30 minutes before I had to take the Doll Cake to school. Mary and I worked hard on this cake - it was my first doll cake. She was so excited! She couldn't hold in the grins when I walked in with her cake! It was a fun mini party and then we hi tailed it out of there for our next date. Field Day at the big school.

1st grade had their Field Day from 1-3pm today. We were able to stay for most of it. We saw McKennah there. A lot of the 5th graders were helping out at the different stations. I found out that Liv had helped out with the kindergartners earlier in the day. Poor Alex. Athletic he's not. Coordinated...not really. Graceful? Nah. But he tried. He even tried to hula hoop. And he had a great partner - Luke. Luke encouraged him and tried to help him out whenever he needed it. And they both tolerated Mary. Would you believe that she was the one who told them which station to go to next? I can't tell you how many times I heard Luke say, "Mary told us we have to go to this station". She was totally in charge and loving it. What else is new?

No comments: