Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Another Week

This past week has been difficult at best. For lots of reasons. But there have also been happy moments. This week was Teacher Appreciation Week at MCCS. The kiddos always make me feel so special. They gave me flowers, gift cards, lotions, candy, and I even won a door prize. Yeah me! They talk when they don't need to. They don't listen half the time. They want to talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Spanish. But they are all so special. I love hearing their little opinions and their reactions to the things we are learning. Excellente classe!

Thank you Lord, for planting joys among my sorrows. You always take care of my every need.

"Our joys are made better if there be sorrow in the midst of them. And our sorrows are made bright by the joys that God has planted around about them." (Streams in the Desert, M. Cowman)

No comments: