Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random Pics

I have a lot of random pictures to post. I've been neglecting my pictures because I generally post from the laptop and the pictures are all on the desktop. So, let's see what I can find to put on here...





These two are of Olivia and Alex at their school art show. We ended up buying both of their framed pictures because they were so proud of their work. And now that I'm looking at that pic of Alex, I see what sticker he was wearing that went through the wash and left a sticky, gooey mess on that green shirt.

Here are some outdoor pics from one beautiful afternoon. We were lounging in the backyard and I spent a lot of time watching Mary. She took a lot of enjoyment from just being busy - picking flowers, pulling leaves off the trees, running in the grass, chasing the cat, "sweeping" the patio - it was endless.




Mary went to her friend Aiden's birthday party last week. There were a lot of classmates there so she was in her glory. It was a beautiful day and we had fun.


Megan, Mary, and Katie

The three in the middle - Aiden, Maryelizabeth, and Mary

No comments: