Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Computer

I'm blogging from my new laptop. Do you like it? Does the font look different? Prettier? Faster? Okay, I know you can't tell the difference but I sure can! I love it! It will no longer take me 10 minutes to flip through websites. My computer won't freeze up if I want to see a video. It won't crash if I want to download an attachment. And it looks pretty too!

Thanks to Albie who gave Jay the heads up about the great computer deal. We had dinner with them last night- it's always fun to hang out with the Watson's. We were going to try to meet up with them again tonight but Jay took longer than expected at the golf course and Albie had an 8:00 soccer game. The kids and I spent the day running errands - I had several things that I had to return to different stores so I decided to knock all of that out today. The kids behaved pretty well so it was a good day. Nathan came over when we got home and I did some cleaning. It's never done though. And the laundry is never caught up. But my new laptop is pretty!

I have to prepare and serve dinner to Liv's youth group tomorrow. I couldn't decide what to make and it was getting down to zero hour. I went to my cooking club today and we made Hobo Stew. Sounds awful but it tastes so good. I decided to make several extra batches and serve that to the kiddos. They will most likely eat it. Wendy is bringing a salad and bread. I think no matter what I fixed, it would be a let down to the steaks Bobby prepared last week. Thanks Bobby! So Jay bought my supplies tonight and I was going to start browning the meat but ... well, now I have to play on my shiny new laptop!

I also have Joyful Noise practice tomorrow. I don't really want to go but I guess I had better. Okay, I guess that's enough for now. Must go play now!

No comments: