Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday

I did so much laundry today there shouldn't be a dirty piece of clothing in this house! Why does my family keep changing their clothes every single day? It is so not necessary. They could get two outfits and just switch them up every couple of days. That would make my life so much easier. Oh yeah.

Okay, just kidding. Obviously I couldn't ask them to be stinky. I'll just hire a laundry maid - okay Jay?

I had a great time tonight at BS with Carlos. That laugh can make my day in a heartbeat. Love it. I had him going pretty good too. I really wish he could stay here full time. I think he is having a great time and would do well here. Must pray about it.

Okay, must go check out FB. See what's going on with my peeps.

No comments: