Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Gladiators Game

We went to the Gwinnett Gladiators game tonight. It was out first time taking the kids, and my first time in a very long time. It was FUN! Lots of action, lots of noise, and - I must say - lots of fighting! We took Alex's little friend Nathan - it was a good pick because he loves hockey. Mary was a little PITA but when is she not? She fell asleep as soon as her little head hit the pillow though. She called for me to tuck her in and as soon as I walked in to see her, she was fast asleep. Pobrecita!

Tomorrow is painting day at the pavillion. Lots to do! Jay is going to run to Stockbridge for me to drop off some sweatshirts to be embroidered. I have to charge my camera battery because it's been forever since I took a pic!

No comments: