Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, November 3, 2008

NaBloPoMa #3

So far so good!

Today was my favorite day of the week - Monday! It started with me thinking Mary was going to wake up sick, since she woke up several times in the night with a runny nose. Luckily, she slept an extra hour or two and woke up fine. I checked her in a little late but it was worth it to let her get the extra sleep. I made a quick dash to the gym (poor neglected gym - this pesky job sure does keep me away from you!) where I did my 3 mile walk. I had just enough time to shower and dress before Wendy came to pick me up for our lunch date. We went to Red Lobster which pretty much negated the 3 mile walk but it was totally worth it! I loves me some seafood. After lunch, I went for a much needed pedi. My toes have thanked me all afternoon. It was shortly after I got home from the pedi that THE HEADACHE made its presence known. THE HEADACHE started behind my eyes and soon spread and was bad. I was able to lay down for a little bit but it still hasn't gone away. I may have to just break down and go to sleep. No, can't do that. I can't miss CSI:Miami - as bad as it is I must watch it. It's a crazy addiction - similar to my Word Challenge addiction.

Tomorrow is Election Day. It will be a big day in history. All we can do is pray that the right person is chosen and that he will honorably lead our nation. These are scary times but as Carlos reminded us yesterday, we needn't worry. We can cast our burden on Him and he will give us rest. PTL!

No comments: