Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grey's Thursday!

20 minutes until Grey's...can't wait...Jay is hoping that Hahn and Torres kiss again. Gross! That is one story line I could have lived my entire life without! I heard they are writing Hahn out though, because the network is not cool with the way the show is going, if you know what I mean!

Thursday...let's see. Mr. Obama is still the President-elect. I worked today. I taught 8th grade and 5th grade. I was also able to visit with Carlos for a bit. It's always good to hear his laugh. Mary, Alex and I went to the playground after school and we spent a good 3 hours there playing. Nathan and McKennah were there, Jackie, Katie, and David came, and finally the other Nathan and Becca showed up. Lots of people. We didn't go to karate because the kids were playing so nicely. I know we told Jake we'd be there today but they were just having such a great time. I hope he will be there tomorrow so we can get his birthday party invitation.

Mary had to soak in the tub for a long time tonight - she was that dirty. Yuck. That's what playing in the dirt and woodchips will do to you. Tomorrow is the last day of Alex's restriction. He has been talking non stop about not forgetting to turn in his homework tomorrow. He is on it and he will not forget! I hope this worked and he will continue to work hard and remember his responsibilities. It's so hard being 7!

No comments: