Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Too Busy to Blog

Blog? Who has time to blog? And since I only have one reader (hi Jay!) I figure no one has really missed me. This week has been exhausting but so much fun. The worries with Auntie continue but seem to have calmed down a bit. She is home - AMA - and seems to be managing. Though last night I heard that she finally realized that she can no longer live alone (something we have been trying to tell her for two weeks). We'll see what today brings on that front.

The other news in the Wright household is VBS. We have been eating, breathing, sleeping VBS. I have always volunteered as a crew leader. This year I was asked to be in charge of crafts. Can you imagine doing crafts for about 200 kids each night for five nights? And each craft session lasts 15 whole minutes????? Crazy, right? But it has to be done and we did it. Last night was the last night of our craft extravaganza and I must say it all went well. We made test tubes, slime, bouncy balls, frisbees, goofy goggles, necklaces, and picture frames. Oh - and we took each child's picture to put in that picture frame. Each night was exhausting, rushed, crazy, hot, but fun, fun. Last night we had to break down our rooms - take tables down, decorations down, put crafts in the resource room, etc. A fun way to end an exciting week. Tonight is the Family Celebration and we are going to celebrate with ice cream, water games, and a slime fest - whatever that is. After that I am going to sleep for a week straight.

1 comment:

Jay Wright said...

Hi! I guess since you mentioned my name that I must comment since I don't want to be a lurker! :)