Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I've been trying to update my preferences on a certain profile and I am completely stumped by my interests and my favorite stuff. What do I like? What are my interests? Favorite movies? Books? I mean I really had to struggle to name a few things. What's up with that? I know I like a lot of things, right? I am usually quite busy but what is it that I do? Hmmmmm...the million dollar question, right Jay?

Today was cleaning day here. Fun! We know how to have a good time around here! I cleaned the two upstairs bathrooms and my bedroom. Doesn't sound like a lot but if you could have seen them before - you would be super impressed now! And I did about four or five loads of laundry. AND I folded, sorted and put them all away. A miracle. I did not have the energy or inspiration to go into the girls' rooms so I left that bit of fun for next week. Wouldn't want to be bored on Monday, right?

The only bad thing about vbs being over is that now I have to start cooking everyday again. It was SO nice not to have to worry about feeding my family for five nights in a row! A little slice of heaven for me. I wonder if we can live on icee pops? I think I could. And Jay too. Probably little Mary would be happy with that. Alex - not so much. The boy doesn't like to miss a meal and I'm pretty sure an icee pop would not cut it.

Okay...totally random but here goes:

Top 6 Dumbest Shows on TV:
1. Keeping Up With the Kardashians - what a bunch of idiots
2. Denise Richards: It's Complicated - only seen it a couple of times but OMG! Stupid
3. Any of the Flavor Flave shows
4. The Simpsons
5. Family Guy (and any animated show intended for adults)
6. Guy's Big Bite - he's nasty, spends too much time on his hair, and wears too much jewelry

Oh there's more my friend but I just remembered two movies that I love and I have to go and put them on my profile before I forget them.

TA!

No comments: