Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

SOAR News

We had our final SOAR meeting today. The great news is that the entire team is completely paid up. And we got the news that we will not have to pay the additional fee for our second bags. Good, because we have a lot of craft stuff to take. I have a lot of work to do. I received some of the translation today and I am anxious to get started. The first skit we did had a lot of idioms and those are so hard to translate so I suggested that we cut them out and shorten them just a bit. I'm working on them now. I also got Elizabeth's devotion on Singleness. That's going to be tough. But I know that, like always, God will put all the pieces together the way they should be and it will all work to glorify Him. I just get tired of having to explain why I can't translate on the fly like Carlos does. I finally told Melinda today that I didn't speak any Spanish from the time I was about 14 until my first trip to Mexico. I literally had to relearn it. Jay, you'll laugh at this but when I was watching the Spanish soap - I know my Spanish improved a lot. I think I will find another one to watch but I don't want it to be in the middle of the day like before. I hope it's a juicy one!!

No comments: