Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

What's Up?

I've been silent in the blogging world for some time now. I get on the computer every night with the intention of writing a funny, fascinating, scintillating post but by the time I check out all my friends in the blogger world, I come here and I have nothing. Nothing, I tell you. My boring life does not compare to all the exciting things going on out there. And does my audience of one really want to hear a summarization of the spectacular, fabulous, exciting events that are going on in my life, especially since he is right there next to me for most of it? Probably not.

My A-of-One and my Little Son are at camp right now. A first for both of them. I am so excited that they have both decided to go together. The girls and I dropped them off yesterday afternoon at the church and they loaded up in two vans and headed up to North Georgia Christian Camp. Livi went last year but declined to go this year since the week at camp would conflict with our trip to Mexico. It saved me from making the two hour drive up there to get her a day early. So, Little Son was so excited to go and couldn't wait to get on the road. He packed his stuff himself (well he gathered them together and Daddy actually put them in the suitcase). They should be having all kinds of fun by now. Can't wait to hear the details.

The girls and I went to my dad's house in the afternoon. We were halfway there so I thought it was a prudent move gas-wise. :) The first thing the girls did was hit the pantry for a bag of cheetohs. My kids have this weird obsession with cheetohs at my dad's house. They must have some as soon as they walk in the door. And they must eat the entire bag. And they must lick their orange encrusted fingers instead of washing them. And then they have a tummy ache. It's a ritual we have come to know and love. My dad prepared a fabulous dinner for us and we stayed until almost 9:30pm! Late for us considering we have such a long drive home. But, the girls and I made it safe and sound. They crashed as soon as their heads hit their little pillows. It's after 9am now and May May is still asleep.

Now it's up to me to find someway to entertain these girls today. It's raining so that rules out the park, the pool, or anything outdoors. Hmmmm...hopefully we won't be bored without our guys today.

One of these days I will download the pics off my camera and post some shots of our exciting life.

***note - Little baby girl just woke up***

1 comment:

Jay Wright said...

We had a lot of fun on our trip. Plus, as your audience of one, I do enjoy reading your entertaining view of living with me and our offspring.