Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

No news is good news...

Nothing too exciting going on here. Just the same old, same old. I've been trying to find a math tutor for Liv but am having a hard time. All the names that have been recommended to me already have full tutoring schedules. And the search continues....I know there is a tutor out there for us!

I subbed for Wendy on Wednesday night. I helped run the Cherub Choir - man, oh man! What a handful of little spitfires. They were all bouncing off the walls! I ended up subbing for Keri too so I stayed in the 2-3 year old class and helped out. Not as bad. Another reason to stick with the older kids!

Jay and I have been so good about going to the gym. We went several times this week together. We both like to ride the bikes. It gets easier each time. I still like the Body Pump classes and will probably go to one tomorrow after I drop off Mary.

We used the Outback GC that Bob gave us - it was so good! We went out on Friday night after dropping the kids at my dad's house - totally the kids' idea, not ours! So it was an unexpected date night and it was nice to get out w/ the old hubby and spend some quality time together.

And tomorrow is Monday...again.