Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Curly Mary

As much as Mary loves to play with Power Rangers and Star Wars toys, she is still a sweet sugar and spice kind of girl! She loves to have her hair curled and just glows with all the attention she gets from the end result. Last night I was French braiding Olivia's hair and Mary asked if she could have a hairdo too. So she got the sponge curlers and we rolled her hair. I have to admit, her hair takes to curl very well. And it stays. It will stay curly until I wash it, which probably won't be until tomorrow. She asked me to take pictures of her curls and then asked to do a video. What a ham!



Today I went to a Body Pump class by myself. Yeah me! It was tough, there was a lot of sweat but it felt great afterward. Pam was there too but we didn't end up near each other. After the 55 minute class I went upstairs to ride the bike for awhile. I am just so thankful that I don't get sore anymore. That was one rough week! Okay, maybe two weeks!

I took Alex to school today because he missed the bus. We had to take care of a lot of stuff this morning and we just ran out of time. He has been getting a lot of nosebleeds lately - more than usual for him. I'm thinking it is, of course, from dry air but after he has a bleed, it dries up in his little nose so the next time he sneezes or blows his nose, the "scab" comes off and causes another bleed. So this morning we cleaned things out real good (use your imagination!) and so far he has been great. He is waiting for Jeopardy to come on as I type. Bless his little heart!




No comments: