Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bad Blogger

I am such a bad blogger. I started off with such a bang but now I can barely find the time to check my favorite blogs, much less write in my own. That doesn't mean we haven't been busy cause we have! We've just been living. School is still kicking my butt. I still struggle to complete my lesson plans from week to week. I have been wanting to rearrange my classroom for weeks but have not been able to find the time. I am constantly grading papers and photocopying stuff and planning stuff, and figuring out the gradequick program at school. And then there's all the crap, I mean stuff that I do for the church. We've had a Women's Retreat that I had to help plan, there's Unity, which I hosted last month, there's the cooking club, there's SOAR - we had our picture party, - there's teaching on Sundays - which I have to do twice a month, and there's helping on Wednesday nights (which I prefer not to do), there was the Women of Faith conference which was amazing and fabulous but took up two nights and one whole day, and now there is the Christmas Brunch to plan, and I find myself in charge of the Opt to Shop. I am getting ready to host a baby shower for my neighbor this Sunday - it's a fireman theme because the Baby Daddy is a fireman, of course. Two days later I am hosting Bonko here for the first time. And two days after that I am providing refreshments for our next Unity meeting. Shit - I mean darn it! And all three kids have been sick, at separate times, of course. Now Jay is recovering from an "illness". He thought he was going to die (he would have been the first man to die of a sore throat) but thankfully, he has turned the corner. It was touch and go there for awhile. He was in bed for days and slept the entire time!

Add into this mix the new world of orthodontists for us and we are hopping! Olivia has had two consults to see what kind of treatment plan would be best for her. It's confusing and there is a lot to learn. And let's not talk about how much it's going to cost.

So, the blog has been neglected while we played this silly game called life. Soon, things will calm down and we will be able to breathe.....I hope!

No comments: