Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bad Blogger

I am the worst blogger ever. I used to be so good! So much is going on, we are so busy, there is so much to tell! And yet, I still don't blog. Well that is going to change RIGHT HERE!!! RIGHT NOW!!!

Today was a beautiful day - cool, crisp, sunny. We tried to catch up on the mounds of laundry but it was a losing battle. It's always a losing battle. But we got some done. Tomorrow, we have a cookout after church and then the cookie bee. We probably won't make it to the cookie bee though because we plan on having a good time at the picnic. And I won't let anyone make me feel guilty about it! I made a huge pan of mac and cheese to take to the picnic (Barefoot recipe, of course), and I made a cookie pie dessert (Giada recipe). I also had to bake a billion cookies for the bee but I got them all done. We were supposed to bake "fun" cookies with the kids but we only managed to make one batch of them. Maybe tomorrow we will do more. Carlos came over for dinner. As usual, it was a pleasure to share a meal with him. We had chili (for the second day in a row!) and it was very good. Perfect time to have chili. We are going to freeze the rest for individual portions. Yum. Even Liv ate the chili. Alex ate spaghetti-Os. That was a first. I can't believe he ate them. He had the tomatoe sauce and everything! Go Bubby! Add that one to his repertoire.

I am beat. Being in the kitchen all day and putting out "Mary fires" has left me exhausted. I must get my beauty sleep now - especially since I have to teach tomorrow (ugh!).

Until tomorrow.....pictures to come!

No comments: