Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Life Is Good

I went out to dinner tonight with Tara and Natalie. It is always good to recharge with my girls - especially when it's just us. We laughed, we planned a shower, we laughed some more. I hated having to go home!

Last night was church. Tuesday night was Bunko. It was at Lisa's house and it was wonderful. Of course I only won a stupid consolation prize but the rest of the night was great. Amy went for the first time. She was a last minute sub and I think she had a good time. I am hosting Bunko in November and I have already purchased most of my prizes. I am SO excited about it.

The kids are great. They have each had a turn with strep - all on different weeks, of course. Mary was the last one. The little baby had a fever of 104 for two days. Once we got the drugs in her she was good but I hated that she had to feel bad. I stayed home with her on Monday and Jay was able to work from home and stay with her on Tuesday. I have been working hard on making a sub lesson plan so that I won't have to think twice about calling in sick next time. It's hard for me to think that far in advance, much less have all of the materials ready. One in advance? It may as well be a year! Some teachers don't have a problem with it, in fact some teachers have their entire school year planned out before the year even starts. Not me. Considering I have been a teacher for about 5 minutes, it's hard to do! But I know it will get easier with time and I am looking forward to when it doesn't take me so long to get one class together. It will come.

Okay, enough blogging. Must go play Word Challenge...

No comments: