Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Two in a row!

Well lookie who's blogging two days in a row!

Today was a busy day. I had to teach the 4-5 year olds - we had 18 kiddos! It was a roomful and a bit chaotic but we made it through. Before that, the little kids choir sang - what a trip. Of course Mary told us up front that she wasn't going to sing. I tried bribing her, buying her a new dress, promising her anything - nothing worked. She totally could have taken me for a ride but luckily she didn't. So, I had the brilliant idea to go up on stage with her. I sat behind her and I had my very own puppet show going! Jay said it was hilarious - she just stood there and I moved her arms up and down and all around. I was very sad because even Gracie Marsh sang and did the motions - her very first time! And Mary didn't. Don't know what to do with that.

We had our Sunday School picnic after church. It was a beautiful day to be outside and everyone enjoyed it. I made a huge pan of mac and cheese and a wonderful cookie pie dessert. Did I already mention that in a previous post? Probably did. I left the picnic early and went to the Joyful Noise rehearsal. I was not really feeling the love but I did it anyway. Who am I kidding? I can't sing!

While I was at the rehearsal, Jay tried to start our car and it was dead. Completely dead. He bought a new battery and all was well. I worry though - will this one have a short life too?

We went home, I cleaned a little, then it was time to go back to church to pick up Livi from small groups. I was able to talk to Joyce and Christy and just hang out a bit. Long day but all in all a good one!

So Jay, why do you hate exclamation points? I love them!!!!!!! They make me happy!!!!! They are so full of emotion and feeling!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: