Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, February 8, 2008

TGIF!

Happy Friday! It was a good one! I took Alex and Olivia to school this morning and then came home to get Mary ready for school. She and I left out and then I had to go and meet my dad at Mt. Carmel. After that it was off to teach my Friday classes. I did stop by the printshop to check on the printing of my Women's Ministries Directories. I was so proud of how they turned out! It was pajama day at the preschool so the kids were very excited and anxious to share about their pjs. Vicki came by to chat and tell me all about the newly revised preschool church program she is getting ready to implement. I keep forgetting that Melinda and I are the only two preschool teachers! She said that soon she is going to split the 2-3 year old class. Sounds very exciting!

After my classes, I picked up my directories and headed out to pick up Mary. I was so looking forward to coming home and watching my Spanish story! We stopped by Kroger really quick ( because I got the brilliant idea that we should invite the neighbors over for dinner) and made it home just in time. But alas, it wasn't meant to be. McKennah called for Mary. Off to the playground we went. It was actually a very good time. It was Stacy and Linda, Lisa, Sharon and Eric stopped by and all the kiddos. The big kids got off the bus and joined us at the playground. We stayed out until about 6:00. Jay came home and Lisa and I took off for the gym. She made me take a Pump class. Actually, I'm glad she made me go. I always feel so great and proud of myself after I complete one of those classes. The plan is to go tomorrow morning again but we will see how we wake up!

All in all, a very good Friday. PTL.

No comments: