Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dinner with the Girls

I went out tonight to help celebrate my friend Vicki Tyler's birthday. There were 13 of us total and we headed out to Urban Flats at the Avenue at Webb Ginn. It was fabulous! We each ordered something different and shared so we all got to try a variety of flavors. We stayed for a good 3 hours just talking and laughing. It was good to get together with them - even though I see them all 2-3 times a week! It was different to just hang and relax.

In the picture from L-R: Stacey Trainer, Morgan Tyler, Barbara Peterkin, me, Kim Macenczak, Terri Mauger, Christy Stansberry, Dawn Schmeelk, (next row) Vicki Tyler, Diana Thomas, Becky Barber, and Judy Ruiz. There's a group of us that go out regularly but this time the guest list was expanded and we got to enjoy some new people. It was great to get to know some of the ladies better. And it's always good to hear Terri's laugh - she has the best laugh! I can't wait until the next get together!

Thanks Jay for staying with your kids! It's always good to come home though. Even if I come home at 9:30pm and my husband is already in the bed fast asleep. Which is why I am here blogging! At least Otis is keeping me company.

No comments: