Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, August 4, 2008

New Job

I am going back to work today. It's been 8 long years since I've had to say that. Not about a real job, anyway.

I am freaking out just a little.

I don't want to put my kids in teacher daycare even for a second. I know they will be bored. I know they would rather be a million other places than daycare.

But, at least it's not a real daycare. It's at our church/my school and I will be right around the corner. And depending on how fast I can come up with some lesson plans to turn in, we can hightail it out of there by maybe Wednesday morning. But not today. Today is a full day. I have new teacher orientation, and lots of other meetings. Yikes! What have I gotten myself into?

I don't have any clothes to wear. I only have mom clothes to stay at home with. I will be wearing the same outfit everyday. I think I will teach that to my kids...otra vez? Again?

Must go wake up sleeeping angels.

No comments: