Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Dear Jay,

Well, today was the first day you didn't come home after work. It felt like a normal day but Alex had a crying jag this morning...can you just hear his fake crying? "I want Daddy! I miss my Daddy!" I finally had to tell him (in my very sweet, special way) to knock it off because even if Daddy were in town, he'd still be at work and not at home since it was only 10am! He quit soon after.

I had a whole list of fun things to do today and the kids wanted no part of it. All Alex wanted to do was to play at Alex's (can you guess why?). They wanted to take him out to the Barn but he didn't want to go. Said he was afraid of the horses. We have to get him out more.

Liv, Mary and I went shopping. We had a mission to find some *&%#@ kitchen curtains for my dad. But first we stopped at Shoe Carnival where Liv picked out some $50 shoes. I put them right back on the shelf. Next we went to Payless - Mary found some clearance flip flops - since she has so few shoes. We finally found some Converse sneakers at Marshalls for cheap. I wanted to buy Alex some flip flops but decided it'd be better to have him with me. We also went to Target to buy some bras! Some real bras. For your baby. Because she has boobies. *sigh* And now Mary is obsessed with breasts and wants to buy a bra for herself too. I told her they don't make them in her size and she asked me to make her one. I just may have to do it.

I was exhausted from having to deal with Mary so we went home and chilled. We had a relaxing afternoon, although I had a headache again but I'm sure it was from dealing w/ M. The book I am reading is so good, in fact, I can't wait to sign off here to go and continue reading it.

Otis says hello.

That's all for now. My dad wants us to come out there tomorrow. Not sure, we might. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Hope you have a great day tomorrow! I love you!

No comments: