Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day #2

Well, today was a pretty quiet day. The stupid cat woke me up at 5am so I got up to let him out. Liv was already awake and said she had been awake since 4am. That kid is so weird. So I told her to go back to sleep and I did the same. We both slept until 8:30! So, needless to say, we woke up groggy and still tired.

McKennah invited Mary to go swimming at 10:30. I packed her a lunch and we waited outside for her to be picked up. She stayed for about 45 minutes before Stacey called and said Mary wanted to come home. It wasn't until we got home that she finally told me that she was sad because McKennah and Katie Bug were playing together and she felt left out. That's so unlike her because she will usually force people to pay attention to her. So we all went to have lunch with Marybeth. Fun! We went to the Mexican place over by the Publix. It was fabulous but I have to admit that my stomach has been very upset since I got home. I mean VERY upset. I barely had time to drop Mary back at McKennah's and then Alex to Alex's before I had to visit the restroom again. And of course Mary wanted to walk there. It's only 98 degrees but whatever! So we all piled in the car and drove 2 miles an hour behind her. It was pure joy. Especially since we couldn't turn on the air and we were roasting. Pure joy I tell you.

We are probably going to see my dad tomorrow. That's about all the news so far. How is Texas? I hope it is very exciting. I hope you are not working too hard.

Three days to go!

M

1 comment:

Jay Wright said...

It's hot in Texas. I am having a very frustrating time dealing with the software. It's not doing what's suppose to. The weather man said today is the 11th day with temp's at 100.

I miss all of you very much. I wish I was at home.