Shutterfly Christmas Card

With Love Chartreuse Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bowling

Jay and I took the kids bowling today. It's not something we have done very often with all three of the kids simply because Mary was too young and never enjoyed it. When Alex was younger he had the sensory issue and a place like a bowling alley would have just shut him down completely. There is a new place here in town called the Oasis Bowl so we decided to check it out. We had a 15 minute wait for a lane so of course we went to check out the arcade games.



I was only able to get a couple of action shots before the battery on my camera died. Mama needs a new camera!! That's why our next stop was Best Buy to look at getting a new and improved digital camera. The choices are endless so I have my research cut out for me. Anyway, here are the pics...




Mary did bowl. She was hesitant at first but can rarely be left out of anything that her siblings seem to be enjoying. Like always, we got a lot of attention because of our pint sized dynamo. I have to admit, she is a cutie!


No comments: